You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Operations Analyst (OTC)
- BBBH760912 Dec 15, 2020 S$50-99k
Our client, a reputable Global Bank, is looking to hire an Operations Analyst for a 1 year contract.
- Structured & Flow OTC trade capture and validation in Front Office systems
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolutions
- Query Resolution
- Lifecycle event monitoring and action (Expiry/Exercise/Novation/Termination)
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- The role requires excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives. A solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Be able to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision with a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interaction with Sales & Trading, FO Business Management and front to back teams
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of OTC clearing and trade compressions would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of global financial markets
- Proactive in self-training and ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve own role.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178