- Oct 28, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading bank currently looking for a 6 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
Operations Analyst, Global Funding & Cash Management
- Proactive, confident and detail focused. Ability to coordinate with Treasury and Operational teams independently.
- Previous experience within a cash/settlement or liquidity management with particular focus on Direct Market Access (DMA) and over-the-counter(OTC) settlement
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money Protection and Funding
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment and demonstrate experience meeting multiple daily cut-off's.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate
- Strong team player able to work well independently and collaboratively with peers and stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
Competencies & Personal Traits
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
What you can expect
An opportunity has opened up to support Global Market Operations within the Cash Management Services team. The position will require you to work closely with treasury dealers, securities settlements and other internal departments to manage day-to-day requirements. These include meeting daily cash cut-offs for payments, trade settlements and balance management of accounts while collaborating with the internal teams and stakeholders. Cash Management Services is a very fast paced, dynamic business and will require someone that is able to prioritize work load, meet deadlines and respond well under pressure.
What you will do
- Process payments and funding in an accurate and timely manner
* Provide accurate and timely calculation of the bank's daily obligations across multiple entities
* Investigate discrepancies to align funding projections figures across different business units
* Investigate and analyze discrepancies between cash and ledger.
* Support treasury on desk and stakeholders on various queries and projects relating to funding and payments
* Any other ad hoc duties/projects as required and assigned
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted