- BBBH775104 Feb 09, 2021 Competitive
My client, a prestigious international bank is looking to hire an operational risk expert with a background in business continuity.
Operational Risk Manager
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank on a 12 months contract (highly convertible) to support an operational resilience project. Operational resilience is commonly known as Business Continuity.
- The role-holder will support the operational risk deliverables within the Operational Resilience Project, including the development, enhancement and delivery of changes in the Operational Risk Type Framework.
- Providing support to the senior operational risk officer and ensuring the operational risk requirements are factored into the design, development and implementation of the project and its adherence to the Operational Risk Type Framework and associated policies and standards.
- Act as a key point of contact of Operational Risk for the various work streams within the Operational Resilience project for all matters related to Operational Risk, working with the project stakeholders in Singapore, other Regional/Country and Business stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the project.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 plus years of operational resilience experience or business continuity
- Generic operational risk role experience and risk exposure.
- If you have supply chain experience on operations resilience or third party risk management or vendor management or outsourcing will be beneficial.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174