You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH774173 Dec 04, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
- Responsible for the enterprise-wide network system infrastructure operations and maintenance to ensure availability of stable and secure systems.
- Ensure all the operations and maintenance of Network devices (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN Controllers) & Firewalls
- Configure, troubleshoot and resolve any issues within Network areas
- Updating & documenting all Network configuration
- Identify and drive service improvement initiatives to improve overall network operation quality and productivity.
- Involve in certain network projects deployment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional (CCNA/CCNP) certification is an advantage
- At least 3 to 10 years or more working experience in handling L2 or L3 support
- Familiar with the switches, routers, wireless and Firewall
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at email@example.com
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130