Network Engineer (CCNA / CCNP)
- BBBH781123 Jul 22, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for L2 Network Engineer with strong technical background and knowledge for our client, an award-winning health-tech organisation.
The Network Engineer will work in a team to drive implementation of strategy for infrastructure.
- Support infrastructure design and implementation - support technical system analysis to provide suitable solutions that adhere to current architecture standards.
- Support infrastructure operations - support delivery of optimal infrastructure operations and create documents on administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Maintain infrastructure - support the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines and develop reports on performance, availability of infrastructure systems.
- Optimise infrastructure performance
- Resolve incidents - support problems and provide solutions. Escalate the problems.
- CCNA and/or CCNP certified.
- 2-3 years network experience specialising in LAN, WAN, wireless and network monitoring.
- 2-3 years implementation and administration experience in routers and switches.
- Experience in project management (stakeholder management, project documentation, UAT) and ensure project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Required to be on-call with varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872248
Licence Name: Serene Lim See Min
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3171