- Oct 04, 2022
*New Role - Manager / AVP, Technology "
We are looking for a Manager / AVP, Technology on 12 months extendable contract basis. There are very high chances for extension and conversion. If you are interested, please share your resume.
This role will report directly to Head of Technology. This position is responsible for supporting company IT Transformation
Program project by providing end users application support on back end (fund accounting) system including data import and extraction, as well as in-house solutions development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance (including build) of back-end trading system
- Supporting users and troubleshooting issues including implementing program logic and making use of upload
- Functionalities to resolve issues
- Liaising with the vendor to provide solutions to the various issues
- Maintaining data and user access
- Importing and extracting data
- Acquiring a strong understanding of Operations user business and process requirements so as to better support their needs
- Develop in-house solutions to
- Automate existing/new processes
- Complement existing processes
- Extract data for management reporting
- Education Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with a reputable university.
Experience and Skills
- At least 6 to 10 years of experience in an IT role including application support and system administrator. An experience in programming is ideal.
- At least 5 years of experience in investment management industry covering back-office activities. Understanding of front office needs would be an advantage.
- Proficient in SQL, .Net-C#, VBA and Excel programming is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong experience in supporting business application (experience in SimCorp Dimension is preferred) with an outstanding analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in building SQL queries as well as in system and database administration.
- Strong understanding of asset management industry's processes and trading products is required.
- Independent, hands on, able to multi-task and open to working on different IT areas.
- Good attitude as a team player with good communication and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgement to achieve your objectives.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R22108361