Lending Project Manager, IBOR (1 year contract)
- BBBH787965 Jul 19, 2021 S$10-14k pm
Our client, a global financial institution is looking to hire a Lending Operations Project Manager (1 year contract) to deliver the project plan across various business lines.
- Responsible for all the project governance across various workstreams that needs to be put in place
- Process / project governance / project governance, responsible for documenting operational risk, change risk, conducting of risk assessment, assessing of document risk remediation for Lending product and project
- Lead project steering group to deliver lending business risk to highlight key risks from the project plan
- Engage various stakeholders across different workstreams to deliver changes and manage the lending exposures on the IBOR project
- Engage in regulatory trends of IBOR transition and drive LIBOR transition with stakeholders
- Minimally 5 years of experience as a project manager in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies, with a sound understanding of LIBOR/IBOR transition
- Knowledgeable in process and governance across lending and document operations
- PMP / Agile Project Management/ equivalent qualifications with excellent proficiency in Microsoft tools including Visio and Project
- Excellent communication, written and stakeholder management skills across various functions and workstreams
- Data coordination skills with sharp analytical and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work with minimal guidance and in complex enviroments with the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153