M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for an experienced and talented Lead Network Engineer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
Job Role: Lead Network Engineer/Senior Manager
The Network Lead drives the implementation of strategy for infrastructure operations and maintenance to ensure availability of stable and secure systems. You will manage project resource allocation and develop infrastructure implementation, operations and maintenance engineers, and scopes out policies and sets performance expectations. And, identifies problems and presents new methodologies and/or solutions to key stakeholders to enhance and improve the delivery of infrastructure operations and maintenance services.
Support infrastructure design and implementation
● Support technical system analysis to determine the extent to which solutions perform "as required" to ensure that future solutions meet anticipated demand
● Support the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions that adhere to current architecture standards
● Lead the design installations, system migration and integration
● Lead the testing and handover of implemented infrastructure solution
Support infrastructure operations
● Perform infrastructure operations activities such as installations of infrastructure systems according to design specifications
● Ensure all the operations and maintenance of Network devices (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN) & Firewalls
● Align infrastructure operations with agreed service agreement standards
● Perform activities related to ongoing maintenance of infrastructure
● Assist with the implementation of agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines
Optimise infrastructure performance
● Perform ongoing tuning and optimisation of infrastructure hardware and software components such as updates and upgrades
● Participate in infrastructure development activities
● Assist with infrastructure testing and implementation
● Gather performance and data usage statistics for capacity planning and reporting
● Assist with piloting of new tools, technologies, and/or processes
● Perform problem/issue identification and resolution
● Assist with simulation of user problems to resolve operating difficulties
● Follow up with users to ensure problem has been resolved
● Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
Requirements / Qualifications
● Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT and related
● At least 5 to 10 years of experience in network infrastructure or familiar with network L2 or L3 support
● Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional (CCNA or CCNP) certification is an advantage
● Successful track record in network project management or team and vendor management.
● Experience in mid to enterprise network infrastructure is an advantage
If you are interested, please submit your latest resume by clicking "Apply" button below.
All information will be kept confidentially and for recruitment purpose only.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R21102691
EAP Name: Quek Rui Yu, Annabelle