Lead Engineer (Cloud - ELK)
- BBBH784348 Jun 10, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for a Lead Engineer with good experience in Elasticearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) stack, programming and data visualisation or business intelligence.
The Lead Engineer is responsible for:
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, and maintain the enterprise logging platform using ELK.
- Contribute in design understanding the architectural trade-offs including Scalability, Resiliency, High Availability and Security Perform capacity planning and solution review related to the ELK environment.
- Implement solutions to analyse business data and architect data structures using Elastic Search
- Develop and manage high volume data ingestions and real time data flow processes
- Work with data log streaming platforms and tools to ingest data from systems, applications, and access logs.
- Design and build multi-tenant dashboard solutions
- Establish and maintain operational best practices for smooth operation of large Elastic solution.
- Actively contribute to improving the ELK ecosystem.
- Optimize and tune the ELK environment (File beat, logstash) to meet the performance requirements.
- Partner with developers in building best practices for the data warehouse and analytics environment.
- Investigate emerging Elastic advancements that relate to our customer's needs and implement those upgrades.
- Bachelor's Degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, or 3 years of related experience in lieu of the degree
- 2 years of programming required
- 2+ years hands-on experience with data visualization/business intelligence
- 2+ years hands-on experience with supporting Elasticsearch in production, handling medium to large clusters
- Experience in setting up ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack) to process data from multiple data sources
- Experience with Kibana visualization strategies, controls, and techniques
- Experience with Elasticsearch index configuration options, sharding, aliases, etc.
- Experience with Elastic API Integration
- Experience with SQL and optimization of queries
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with buffering tools like Kafka, Redis
- Exposure to Amazon Elastic Search, Elastic Cloud, Pivotal Cloud foundry
- Understand the Security and Access management concept.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872248
Licence Name: Serene Lim See Min
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3171