KYC Team Lead, Wealth Management
- BBBH774488 Jan 29, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank with strong footprints and relationships in the North Asia region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the KYC/CDD process for the onboarding and periodic review teams
- Review and perform quality assurance checks on the KYC/CDD files put up by the team members
- Provide guidance to the team members on KYC/CDD standards and ensure the adherence to the level of delivery
- Liaise with stakeholders in Business, Audit, Legal and Compliance on KYC/CDD related issues
- Identify risk and implement controls
- Provide day to day support to the Head of Wealth Management Operations
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 8 years of experience in KYC, preferably with a good mix of maker and checker experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership role, managing small teams
- Prior KYC experience in Private Banking / Wealth Management would be strongly preferred
- Good working knowledge of KYC requirements in the region (eg. MAS, HKMA)
- Strong problem solving and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140