- Oct 21, 2022
My client, a well reputed international bank is looking to hire a KYC Analyst for its client management group. This role is highly extendable/convertible to permanent.
KYC Client Servicing Analyst (12 Months - extendable/convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank to support its KYC Team.
- To perform KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing clients (periodical revisions) for Hong Kong,
Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan and Japan entities as a Maker or Checker
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information
that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- To liaise and coordinate with Front Office and Porto Team on the collection of the KYC documents/information
- To escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or
validation where applicable
- To provide guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting/other ad-hoc reports and perform
monthly reconciliation on the KYC Status versus Opened Accounts of the Existing Clients.
- To take part in Projects and perform UAT testing assigned by the Manager
- To perform ad-hoc screenings and other duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
- Prior experience in KYC / CDD, preferably in Corporate Investment Banking with a good understanding of AML/CFT Framework and KYC documentation processes - minimum 3 years.
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to effectively interact with cross functional teams and capable of working on own initiative and prioritizing workload
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and execute task with a sense of urgency and with goal of delivering tasks on time
- Strong Team player
- Good Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.