Java Developers (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH768085 Oct 26, 2020 S$10-14k pm
Multiple Senior Java Developer Opportunities for a Globally Recognized Banking Institution! (One Year Renewable Contract)
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced seasoned Java Developers to join their team.
- Hands-on coding, Develop high quality code while meeting deadlines.
- You will be part of highly skilled development team, taking care of distributed, highly scalable, micro-service FX platform
- Working in highly collaborative, fun loving team using Agile methodology.
- 8+ years java development.
- Strong experience with Micro-services based architecture using Restful API.
- Experience with Spring / Spring Boot.
- Familiar with API gateways e.g. nginx.
- Familiar with distributed cache hazelcast.
- Experience on messaging service middleware like ActiveMQ.
- Experience with Oracle SQL, Git, Maven, Eclipse.
- Investment banking experience in developing FX platform.
- AWS cloud experience.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196