- Mar 02, 2023
Fantastic IT Strategy role planning 3-5 year innovation and transformation roadmaps for a Sector wide organisation dedicated to improving lives of Singaporeans.
Master Planning Office - Deputy Director
The candidate will be part of the Master Planning Office within Public Healthcare, and will work with MOH and our healthcare partners to establish a 3 to 5 year technology roadmap for the public healthcare sector at both the enterprise and entity levels, drawing guidance from MOH's overall masterplan for the wider healthcare sector.
Additionally, the candidate will be required to come up with strategy documents and lead a wide variety of strategic initiatives such as and application modernization and the conceptualisation of a future digital services landscape.
The team will optimise enterprise-wide technology plans within our resource envelop and seek to use technology effectively to help our partners realise their strategic objectives and healthcare transformation goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop overall strategy, including planning working towards optimising value of IT, defragmenting IT systems and harnessing the benefits of adopting common platforms and solutions.
- Collaborate with MOH on national/sectorial Healthtech planning, taking into account overall Healthtech demand and supply of sector, including prioritisation, trade-off, portfolio management, etc
- Collaborate with respective entities to jointly develop their technology plans and road map, from annual work plan to longer term (3-5 years).
- This includes working on topics including IT strategy development, operating model design, process design and support analytics development and implementation.
- Consult and communicate with key stakeholders. Develop presentation materials and engage in stakeholder conversations articulating approach and recommendation.
- Lead the triage and impact analysis of major enterprise-wide issues.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 8+ years working in internal IT strategy/planning or related consulting role. Experience in healthcare industry is an advantage.
- Experienced in tech strategy creation. Ability to simplify complex information into concise concepts. Help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes and recommendations.
- Experience in design, implementation as well as management of IT programmes and projects governance framework.
- Good understanding of IT solution design and architecture frameworks.
- Possess good verbal and written communication, analytical and conflict resolution skills with proven ability to translate complex, technical subjects into clear and concise communications to a variety of key stakeholders of different levels.
- Relevant degree from reputable university.
- Strong ability to handle ambiguity and high work pressure.
- Versatile in working independently as well as an effective team player.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090074
EAP Name: ROBERT MARK WARNER