You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Project Manager
- BBBH776738 Sep 15, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
The successful candidate oversees all aspects of the assigned project throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, and time and cost constraints
- Plan and oversee multiple projects concurrently that would impact one or more business units
- Develop project plans, accurately allocate resources and execute all projects.
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients to create, and deploy successful projects.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in IT project management with successful track record in project management, user and vendor management
- CITPM or PMP certification is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and capable of effectively influencing various internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in one or more areas of knowledge is an advantage such as Enterprise Resource Planning systems (SAP, Oracle), HRIS, CRM, SQL/NoSQL
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130