- Feb 07, 2023
MMk Talent solutions is hiring a Project Manager for a leading award winning IT Health tech agency who will be part of National level projects.
- Develop the project plan including detailed activities, resource planning, cost estimation
- Work with stakeholders to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Review project plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects
- Drive project to meet schedules, budget, manpower and technical quality targets
- Drive project discipline to document scope changes, issues and risks that affect implementation
- Work with users, technical staff and management to determine and resolve issues associated with project implementation
- Conduct regular project reviews to recommend schedule changes, cost or resource adjustments
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management and as a project lead for small to mid-scale projects.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1876670