You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT PM Audit
- BBBH788230 Jul 22, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a leading organisation in the health-tech industry is looking for a IT Project Manager for audits to develop the project schedule and parties involved for each audit/review
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all activities (including submission of supporting records for RFIs) relating to the audits and reviews of projects
- Develop the project schedule and identify parties involved for each audit/review.
- Partner with Management, Project teams and Auditors to ensure each audit/review is completed smoothly.
- Work with the Governance and Compliance Managers for active update and progress reporting to key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry IT best practices and technologies to improve audit posture and risk acceptance.
- Act as extended resource within PMO to prepare funding and contract papers.
Qualification and Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree;
- Minimum 8 years of direct and relevant full-time working experience in IT Governance and/or IT Audits including knowledge of IT risk management and controls;
- Self-motivated, driven, a good team player and strong ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Prior experience or knowledge of Government is preferred; and
- Active professional certifications in COBIT, IT Security or Information Security from ISACA, (ISC)2, Project Management or equivalent will be an advantage
- Must be comfortable with an individual contributor role
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872215
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3176