- Feb 06, 2023
Our client, an American network infrastructure provider, is now looking for a Inventory Analyst on a 12 months contract for a start.
The Inventory Analyst is a cross-functional role responsible for managing customer inventory of reverse logistics and quarantine inventory at a vendor partner warehouse. This role requires both remote and onsite work as needed.
- Manage reporting for inbound shipments
- Liaise with third party logistics team to ensure timely systematic receipts of inbound shipments
- Maintain working log of all parts moved to assigned quarantine location
- Analyze systems for data alignment and make or request adjustments as needed
- Provide support to third party logistics team when issues arise preventing material inbounding from designated orders
- Manage and drive refurbishment activity
- Document physical product configurations as needed in support of customer network designs
- Coordinate with other team members to support refurbishment of parts in assigned quarantine location
- Provide input regarding
- Order/request materials needed to support product refurbishment
- Support customer requests to de-bundle assemblies in assigned quarantine location
- Conduct post-mortem reviews on returned items due to incorrect configuration
- Provide input on proper packaging of items
- Support outbound packaging order activity as needed
- Initiate material transfers to other project codes, warehouses or external sites as needed
- 3-5 years warehouse experience with material handling and inventory control
- Experience of inventory control and management systems
- Working without direct supervision
- Experience of electronics/telecommunication hardware
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, volatile environment
- Experience of handling and resolving customer queries
If you are keen and have the relevant experience/competences, click "Apply now". Your referrals of suitable candidates would be appreciated too. Thank you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138