M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for an experienced and talented Infrastructure Project Manager.
You will manage a team of consultants/Engineers to manage the delivery infra projects for healthcare.
Serve as Infra POC to Directors and cluster senior management and provide regular reporting and updates to the Infrastructure Services management. Lead the team in project management, execution of all services offered to clusters and program implementation.
Role and Responsibilities
● Manage projects, alignments and initiatives across the clusters, leveraging different resources and drive projects to successful completion
● Play a key role in the supporting Institution Directors/Leads in the development and building initiatives for the workplan
● Drive and formulate program implementation strategies.
● Provide leadership in strategic and technical areas in the implementation of program's projects.
● Ensure alignment of program strategy to IHiS strategic direction.
● Ensure that projects are deployed on time and service support meets SLAs.
● Accountable in ensuring that project costs are recovered, and adhered to established program / project governance
● Perform timely reporting of overall project progress, KPIs and SLAs.
● Manage vendors contracted for project delivery and KTLO operations.
● Determine and manage resource allocation matters such as headcount, location deployment of project team and utilization of program resources.
● Identify the necessary competencies, domain experience as well as capability building, development of staff career
● Review manpower requisition and approve hiring of program resources.
● Foster better cooperation, communication, knowledge transfer and competency development amongst program and cluster teams.
Requirements / Qualifications
● Degree in computer science or equivalent
● At least 15 years of relevant IT experience especially in the area of large scale application projects implementation
● Strong program and project management skills in medium to large scale projects.
● Possess experience in managing systems operations for medium to large scale projects.
● Excellent skill to manage multiple stakeholders including users, senior management including C-level, IT teams, project teams and vendors.
If you are interested, please submit your latest resume by clicking "Apply" button below.
All information will be kept confidentially and for recruitment purposes only.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R21102691
EAP Name: Quek Rui Yu, Annabelle