- Mar 09, 2023
Our client, a growing wealth management bank, is looking to hire a Legal Counsel - Vice President to join their Legal Team.
The legal Counsel will provide legal and transactional support to the wealth management business division and will report directly to the Head of Legal.
- Reviewing and drafting of client documentation related to account-opening and asset transfers, e.g. board resolutions, LPOAs, Letters of Undertaking,
- Reviewing and drafting of credit-related documentation, instructing external counsel where necessary e.g. bespoke credit facility letters, security documentation, foreign-law share pledges
- Advising on legal issues affecting the broad spectrum of wealth management products, including but not limited to documentation e.g. OTC derivative confirmations, structured note term-sheets
- Reviewing external counterparty agreements e.g. brokerage agreements, fund distribution agreements, referral agreements, non-disclosure agreements
- Advising on resolution of client complaints and reviewing or drafting of client letters
- Providing strategic legal advice to Wealth management business on creative solutions to meet new business and regulatory requirements
- Qualified lawyer
- At least 10 years' PQE either in a private practice or in house legal environment
- Good knowledge of both legal and regulatory risk associated with private banking business
- Able to articulate legal issues, risks, complex concepts and the commercial implications of a recommended course of action in a clear and concise manner
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612 Dhanushi De Silva