- Oct 17, 2022
- S$5-9k pm
Our Client is a leading insurer in ASEAN market providing general insurance solutions for more than 55 years. and looking for a contractor to assist IFRS17 team for UAT Testing.
The UAT Tester will be involve in the delivery of compliance with the requirements of this new Accounting Standard for external and regulatory reporting.
- You are required to conduct automated and manual tests to ensure solution created by consultants adhere to the compliance with the new accounting standard
- Understand the requirements of the new accounting standard and the requirements for transition data to arrive at the opening balance.
- Working with relevant business unit to resolve unreconciled balances for data to published in financial statement
- Assist the team in preparation end to end testing from test data, design test cases, execute the test cases, validate results, and document test results throughout the UAT Cycle
- Identify and inform bugs or defects discovered during UAT to improve overall software quality
- Coordinate with developers and business users to understand test results and to resolve issues relating to the UAT
- Participate actively in regular UAT reviews
- Attention to details and ability to identify and detect errors in the business specifics to rectify errors
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment while adhering to a deadline and other procedures
- Strong understanding in IFR17 will be advantageous
- Strong Excel Skillset (VLOOKUP, pivot table, SUMIF and XLOOKUP)
- Candidates with UAT Testing background are welcome
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R21100205