- Nov 02, 2022
Be part of the APAC HR team and play a key role in building people experience. My client is a global company constantly seeking innovation.and developing high performance products.
The HR Senior Executive supports employee communications and engagement activities both in Singapore and the region in the process of building people experience.
The Job :
Engagement & Communications
* Develop employer brand across the entire employee journey/lifecycle
* Support the execution of local and regional EVP and engagement initiatives
* Create employee communication & engagement content
* Understand employee's needs in order to improve employee experience and engagement
* Plan and implement CSR initiatives regionally
HR Generalist Support
* Handle employee onboarding activities
* Support induction and new hire training programmes
* Assist in Talent Acquisition activities
* Be informed of employment regulation updates and changes for updates to HR policies where necessary
* Provide planing, scheduling, and executing support to HR projects
* Collaborate with the regional HR team on overall improvement of the HR function
The Candidate :
* Degree holder with at least 2 years of working experience in a HR function with good exposure to employee engagement & internal communications
* Passion for creating amazing people experience and culture-building
* Preference for someone with regional exposure
* Excellent command of both written and spoken in English
* Experience with photo and video editing tools is a plus
* Resourceful, agile and meticulous
If you are keen and have the relevant experience/competences, click "Apply now". Your referrals of suitable candidates would be appreciated too. Thank you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199899