- BBBH784047 Jun 03, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognised tier one houses.
The Singapore team is looking for a Vice President to join their Credit Risk Management department. You will be assigned the Financial Institutions Credit portfolio and be tasked to provide your expertise on the credit analysis and assessment.
Role and responsibilities
- Perform fundamental credit risk analysis on Banks and non-banking Financial Institutions (eg. Funds, Dealers, Brokers, Insurance) and assign internal credit ratings on counterparties based in Singapore, South-East Asia and Oceania.
- Prepare and present credit risk analysis and assessment in written format
- Communicate the rating rationale and risk appetite to internal business partners
- Present the entire credit request to senior management for approval
- Negotiate with the deal team on transactions
- Monitor market, regulatory, macro-economic and political developments; assess their impact on credit quality of counterparties
- Provide support for various CRM department activities such as Portfolio and Risk Reporting, Watchlist Process, Early Warning Indicators, News sharing, Industry research, etc
- Regularly update various portfolio reports and internal reporting in relation to counterparties within the portfolio
- Liaise with Legal department to ensure identified risks are adequately addressed in the legal documentation and setting credit terms in the legal documentation (ISDA, Facility Agreements, etc.)
- University degree holder, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Business.
- 5 to 10 years work experience as a Credit Risk manager, preferably in Investment Banking business with Financial Institutions coverage
- Strong financial accounting and analytical skills
- Strong cashflow / financial modelling skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal ability
- Only candidates based in Singapore will be considered
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140