- JN -072023-1942148
- Aug 01, 2023
Exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the Retail sector as an Assistant Finance Manager as part their expansion plan!
Position: Finance Business Partner Assistant Manager - Retail
Role Overview: We are seeking a skilled and proactive Finance Business Partner to join our retail business. In this crucial role, you will be the primary finance point of contact and strategic advisor for our retail business regionally. You will work collaboratively with various stakeholders, providing financial insights, analysis, and recommendations to support decision-making and drive business growth.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Finance Business Partner, Financial Analyst, or similar role within the retail and F&B industry
- In-depth knowledge of retail finance and accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders
- Demonstrated competence in FRS Standard and other finance/statutory requirements
- Familiarity with ERP systems and financial planning software (e.g., SAP, Hyperion) is a plus
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Seow Tien Sze Michael
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1653157