- Nov 03, 2022
Our client, an international insurance firm is now looking for an Executive Assistant to support the team. This is a 12 months contract with a possibility of conversion.
- Provide support to COO and Global Head of Product and Pricing
- Managing calendar, booking business trip, organizing visas, processing expense claims, etc
- To support the team with booking business trips, organizing visas, processing expense claims, etc
- Reporting to be provided to global IT; act as coordination point with both the UK and the US
- Organize overseas travel and prepare itineraries.
- Arrange meeting rooms and facilities as appropriate.
- Send out invitations and liaise with meetings delegates to confirm attendance.
- Perform general administration duties as photocopying, filing, archiving, scanning of documents, etc.
- Organizing events for Ops and IT
- Work closely with and coordinate with other support staff, secretaries and internal counterparties in US, Hong Kong & other parts of Asia.
- To adhere to all relevant regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in similar capacity
- Good organizational & planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong drive and commitment to deliver results, together with ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters and sensitive information.
- Demonstrate a high degree of reliability, motivation and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate clear, confident verbal communication.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R1872138 Name: Shawn Foo