- Nov 11, 2022
Our client, a leading global investment business is now looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. This is a 6 months contract and there is a high potential to get converted.
- Handle general professional administration of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Calendar management including scheduling appointments, confirming meetings, coordinating
- with other Assistants and confirming meetings with investors, clients, and offshore colleagues as
- Regularly coordinate meetings and conference (audio & video) calls
- Organize complex international travel itineraries and arrangements
- Log and supervise marketing materials, plan logistics for distribution
- Collaborate and support maintenance of databases (Salesforce, Online Investor Portal)
- Support creation of and maintenance of prospective investor lists
- Handling of confidential documentation and correspondence as requested
- Monthly reconciliation of professionals' expenses
- Liaise with international offices, clients, and external consultants
- Minimum 5 years or more as Secretarial or similar position.
- Good organizational & planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Creativity with lateral thinking.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrate strong drive and commitment to deliver results, together with ability to work under pressure
- and multi-task
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R1872138 Name: Shawn Foo