Director, Financial Markets Sales
- BBBH772511 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity within a Financial Market Sales Team
We are working with our client to place Director within their Financial Markets Sales Division. The successful candidate will be part of a highly experienced and international Treasury & Capital Markets team to drive the bank's expansion in Asia.
- Candidates will be actively involved in generating business in the capital markets space. Key focus on Fixed Income, Credit Products, Interest rate derivatives and FX.
- Has to work closely with senior sales, client managers and traders to cross sell products to clients.
- Candidates should preferably have their own network and accounts with sales track record and present data-driven recommendations to the Financial Markets Sales Asia team.
- Degree/ Masters in Finance, Economics, or Business Analytics
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' relevant working experience
- Good written and verbal language proficiency
- Team-oriented attitude
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management