Digital Architect (Cloud)
- BBBH769014 Oct 28, 2020 S$15-19k pm
Digital Architect- Cloud
Our client is a top Technology Giant where they provide a widely used platform to individuals and their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Digital Cloud Architect to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Digital Advisory Services- Influence the mindset of customers and account teams by challenging the status quo and bringing innovative ideas that showcase Microsoft's unique value proposition to our customers' businesses. Instigate the program of change with customers to build their digital business, resulting in commitment from customers to proceed with the plan. Demonstrate how the vision becomes a reality when all relevant Microsoft resources and technologies are brought to bear. Design the program of change and its three elements - digital culture, digital platform, and digital approach.
- Change Leadership and Adoption- Bring their expertise, as well as the full potential of Microsoft to reach the customer's digital aspirations. Provides experience and leadership capabilities to ensure a proper digital transformation governance model to lead the change, ensure business value is created, deliverables are met, and a program of change is creating continuous innovation capability within the customer, leading to ongoing commitment and consumption of our cloud services.
- Be an Enterprise Services Role Model- Strong Leadership of the Digital Advisor Community. Establish themselves in the marketplace and internally as a thought leader and trusted advisor to executives and account teams. Instigate a shift from deal-by-deal approach, towards initiation of a program of change, where Microsoft, our partners and customers jointly pursue continuous business innovation to evolve market perception of Microsoft as a digital partner of choice.
- Generates a diverse and inclusive workgroup environment, demonstrating cross group collaboration.
- Thought leader with significant 10-15 years experiences working with C-level and Business Decision Makers (BDMs)
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective
- Broad understanding of technology, including current and emerging digital solutions
- Experience managing technology-enabled business change within one or more industries (i.e., Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector)
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Consistent record of delivering business value by bringing the benefits of technology to transform business
- Ability to conceptualize, launch and plan the delivery of digital-enabled business change projects
- Passion for technology, business, market trends and, specifically, the customer
- Experience implementing key Microsoft or related technologies, with a preference for depth in Cloud and IoT
- Track record of inspiring growth mindset for teams and customers, and influencing professional and industry networks
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138