You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Devops Lead (Contract)
- BBBH764854 Oct 08, 2020 S$10-14k pm
Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced DevOps Lead to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Identifying/Gathering/ Questioning and challenging when necessary/ documenting the NFR (NonFunctional Requirements) and interface specific requirements front to back
- Provide solution design and lead the delivery working with onsite/offshore team members
- Feasibility study, tools identification and completing the PoCs when required
- Identifying golden sources of data in the organization
- Collaborate with BA and Developments leads in the team in identifying and developing common components
- Improve code quality statistics, participate/drive code reviews and continuously reduce technical debt
- Specifying the common and core services use cases
- Study existing engineering processes and contribute to improvements to drive up efficiencies
- Collaborate with teams globally to deliver, present ideas and innovate
- In depth experience in architecture and solution design
- Hands-on in JSE & JEE specifications
- Hands on experience in Design Patterns
- Experience in Service Oriented, Microserivces and Cloud native architecture implementations
- Hands on experience with No SQL.
- Responsibility for the Code Quality measures
- Exhibit hands-on on various NFRs-NonFunctionalRequirements implementation
- Strong experience in common and reusable components/services development
- Data Modelling, tuning of queries, Performance and Throughput measures
- Integration using ESB/MOM/WS based technologies, data formats, payload and performance measures
- Security Essentials, application vulnerabilities and remediation
- Good knowledge in open source frameworks
- Good knowledge in application integration using Web Service (SOAP/REST) or Messaging using JMS
- Hands-on knowledge in application servers/containers like JBoss Fuse/WebSphere/Weblogic
- Application performance tuning, application performance analysis and tuning, analysing performance metrics
- Experience with automated unit testing; jUnit, Mockito or comparable
- Cloud computing technologies
- Oracle or SQL Server PL/SQL development and designing data model.
- Web services, API design, Defining Specification using swagger/RAML.
- DevOps Tools and CI/CD Processes - Jenkins, Git, GitFlow, Jira, BitBucket etc.
- Experience remediating application vulnerabilities and delivering on other non-functional requirements
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138