You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH765221 Nov 11, 2020 Competitive
Senior DevOps Engineer - Exciting job opportunity with our financial services and fintech clients. Keen to speak to candidates with Public Cloud, Container Platform, Terraform & Python experience
Job Title: DevOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer - Exciting job opportunity with our financial services and fintech clients.
Keen to speak to candidates with strong Public Cloud, Container Platform, Terraform & Python experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing, Maintaining and Administering tools for automation of the operational activities
- Automating continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Leading the designing of CI/CD framework keeping in mind the best practices and scalability
- Identifying incidents promptly and taking ownership of the incidents and outages, tracking and monitoring progress of issues
- Interacting with developers and stakeholders for on products, software upgrades, patches, hot fix and enhancements.
- Suggesting Architectural improvements and recommending process improvements
- Ensuring environment availability and scalability for the application development and implementation journey
- Governance and control on CI/CD pipeline, optimizing system security
- Maintaining and adopting best ITSM and Agile practices
- 5 years of experience in DevOps or in a similar role supporting large scale production systems
- Experience in Public Cloud Services such as AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong experience in implementing and automating CI/CD
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform
- Familiarity with Kubernetes cluster operation and maintenance
- Proficient in scripting language such as Python, Shell Scripting
- A strong team player with good communication skills and a keen interest in learning and keeping abreast about latest DevOps industry trends and technologies.