- JN -082023-1946075
- Aug 29, 2023
- S$15-19k pm
This is an exciting opportunity as a Deputy Director for the Data Analytics and AI team by creating solutions to power a healthier Singapore.
The Deputy Director will be a future thought leader that leads the analytics adoption for the organisation whilst determining the analytics techniques and solutions to achieve the defined business goals. If you are looking to bring an impact into the healthcare scene through technology, this might be the right opportunity as the opportunity offers challenges and fulfillment through the large scale project involvements.
- Segment users by their information seeking behavior and design analytics approach (including self-service analytics) that meets their needs.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholder to refine business questions and translate business needs into analytics and data requirements.
- Evaluate existing analytics techniques and practices against best practices to identify opportunities for improvements and optimization.
- Provide rationale, business cases and ROI models to support investment.
- Lead both exploratory data analysis and development of analytical models on large-scale healthcare related datasets to address various business and clinical problems through leveraging advanced statistical modelling, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and natural language processing techniques.
- Define the structure, tools and guidelines to be applied in conceptualization, design and building of visual dashboards and graphs.
- Lead and supervise the rollouts, upgrades, implementation, and release of analytics system changes.
- Maintain knowledge of existing and emerging scientific principles/theories/techniques to value add to the healthcare landscape.
- Plan project timelines and resources with the goal to deliver the project inline with the agreed standards.
- Apply project management tools and processes to ensure project is cost-effective and identify any project risks.
- Assist in vendor management to ensure contracted vendors deliver solutions that is architecturally sustainable and scalable.
- PHD/Masters/Bachelors in Statistics/Biostatistics/Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Operation Research, Physics or other quantitative disciplines.
- At least ten (10) years' experience in providing data science or advanced analytics advisory, especially in designing and implementing data science or advanced analytics solutions on large datasets.
- Deep understanding of statistical modelling, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and natural language processing techniques and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player with confidence working with various stakeholders.
- Experiences with Proficient in tools such as R/SAS/SPSS/Python. Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation Tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, SAS, SPSS, Cognos, Microstrategy, Microsoft analysis services, Business Objects). Databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL, Teradata, Greenplum).
- Data repository design (e.g. operational data stores, dimensional data stores, data marts). Data interrogation techniques (e.g. SQL, NoSQL). Structured and unstructured data analytics.
- Deep understanding of analytical models and methodologies - especially in the context of health analytics for clinical use and clinical safety (e.g. data mining, predictive analytics).
- A good understanding of Singapore Healthcare System and familiarity or experience with health informatics would be preferred.
If you are keen to further explore this opportunity, please apply directly to the role or email me at
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R22109486
EAP Name: YU CIET XIA