Database Administrator (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH778232 Apr 06, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Exciting Database Administrator Opportunities with a one of the big consulting MNCs!!! (1 year renewable contract opportunities)
Our client is one of the big consulting MNCs. They are looking for experienced Database Administrators to join their team.
- Ensure continued availability and performance of SQL Server estate by establishing performance baselines and ensuring that Database backups and recovery plans are established and tested.
- Change Management and Data Migration between development, test and production environments
- Recommend improvements and enhancements in line with IT Roadmap
- Work with internal software development team to drive improvements to performance, availability and scalability of bespoke database
- Significant commercial experience as a production DBA covering Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 versions including Enterprise editions, with exposure to SSIS and SSAS.
- Use of Microsoft SQL Management Tools and 3rd party tools for performance monitoring and backup.
- Wide range of experience and exposure to SQL as both a DDL and DML
- SQL Server database troubleshooting, optimisation and performance tuning for both windows and web applications within a virtualised environment
- Exposure to Clustering and high availability configurations, within high transaction volume environments that are subject to strict regulation and governance
- Understanding of Microsoft software development tools and related technologies for database connectivity
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196