Data Engineers (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH758226 Oct 12, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Multiple Data Engineer Opportunities with one of the leading tech services companies from USA!
Our client is one of the leading tech services companies from USA. They are looking for experienced Data Engineers to join their team.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Google 'big data' technologies.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Work with stakeholders including the BSA, Report developers, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization or enhancement of existing processes.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects to define & coordinate technical design.
- Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
- Performance tuning of ETL jobs to meet SLA
- Prepare technical documentations on the deliverables
- Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management.
- Must have 6 to 10 years of experience using SQL, Informatica, Python.
- Must be hands-on and have working experience in SQL, Informatica 10.x, Python.
- Working experience with Exasol, Google Bigquery is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience in development using best practices and standards on Informatica products specifically PowerCenter 9.x/10.x and Web Service Transformation
- Solid working skills preferably in Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL and ODS/3NF db design considering performance and SLA.
- Strong design skills with a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations. Must have experience in cross functional domain and end to end knowledge of business and technology.
- Technical and functional knowledge in Oracle EBS & Siebel CRM are preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196