- BBBH793484 Nov 10, 2021 S$10-14k pm
M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for an experienced and talented Cyber Threat Management Manager.
We are looking for an outstanding Cyber Threat Management Manager to direct, manage and lead the threat management team in the Cyber Defense Group. You will be tasked to assume full responsibility and accountability to ensure the efficient and effective use of cyber threat intelligence. This includes providing early warning of cyber threats, as well as orchestrate proactive threat hunts in our networks. You will also work with the SOC Manager to develop/fine-tune detection strategies and work with the Incident Management Lead to ensure smooth delivery of intelligence support for incident response.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity and would like to work with a team of like- minded professionals, join us today!
Role and Responsibilities
- Strategic planning for investment and/or adoption of cybersecurity technologies to maximize effectiveness of cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Oversee the planning, collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination of cyber threat intelligence
- Brief senior management on the threat landscape, emerging trends, as well as threat actors and their TTPs
- Oversee the design and execution of hypothesis-based proactive threat hunts
- Drive continuous improvement of the approach and playbooks for cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Empower the threat management team to innovate and integrate cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting to enhance the sector's cybersecurity
- Mentor and train cyber threat intelligence analysts and threat hunters
- Track and analyse cybersecurity metrics for optimal effectiveness, benchmarking, and management reporting.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 10 years of management experience related to cybersecurity
- Experienced in cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting or red teaming
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to lead a high performing team, and drive collaboration between teams
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including explaining technical concepts to non-technical recipients
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in cybersecurity or a related field
- Professional cybersecurity certifications would be an advantage - CISSP, GCIH, GCTI, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GCDA, OSCP, OSCE, OSEE preferred.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171