Cyber Incident Response Manager
- BBBH824535 Aug 05, 2022 S$5-9k pm
M3S is looking for IT Cyber Security manager to join a vast growing Health Tech firm. Someone who seek new and challenging role with great career advancement with attractive perks and benefits
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop Cyber Incident Response Readiness - Get prepared before it happens
- Develop Incident Response Plan that integrate into ERM incident response.
- Work with various stakeholders including IHIS, GCIO office, Institution ISO, Public Relation, etc. to ensure cyberattack preparedness
- Test Cyber Incident Response Readiness - Test to ensure we are ready
- Coordinate table top exercise with NUHS management
- Participate in government lead cyberattack exercise such as CSA Exercise Cyber Star
- Support Incident Response - Support response when it happens
- Assess & classify security incident. Initiate response actions
- Notify cluster management
- Contain and eradicate the incident
- Recovery post incident
- Investigate the incident
- Review alerts from MSSP
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 5 to 8 years of cybersecurity incident response experience is required.
- A strong communicator with good writing and communication skill.
- Able to work under pressure and work with multiple parties needed to manage the cybersecurity incident.
- Cybersecurity incident response related certifications such as GCIH, GCFA, GRID, GCIA is a requirement.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21102186
EAP Name: SILVIA MARLINA
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6916 0516