- Oct 05, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a mid size bank. Our client is currently for a contractor to join their Credit Middle office team.
Contract duration: till end of June
The Credit Middle Office team (Agency & Solution) provides the interface between the Front and Back Offices in order to set up financing deals for clients in conformity with internal procedures, to set up financing deals (technical support for Front Office, preparation of paperwork, verification that deal complies with the Credit Committee's decisions) and provides agency support for our portfolio of agency accounts.
- Documentation checking & safekeeping
- Limits implementation, revision and cancellation
- Management and Regulatory Reporting
- Tracking & updating of outstanding documents & expired collaterals
- Covenants monitoring & updating
- Provide approvals for loan drawdowns, rollovers and withdrawal from pledged accounts
- Adhoc projects
- Render assistance and support in the day-to-day control and monitoring for the Loan Agency function. Oversee Agency administration for syndicated facilities where the bank assumes agency roles such as Facility / Security Agent / Account Bank role(s).
- Liaise with Front Office officer and legal counsel (external or internal) on documentation matters.
- Coordinate and facilitate the operational matters that may include utilization requests, rate-fixing, rollovers between the borrower and the lenders.
- Monitor loan movements, ensure principal repayment and loan interest are received on due dates for distribution to lending syndicate.149) Coordinate the receipt / distribution of Arrangement Fees, Upfront Fees, Commitment Fees etc between Borrower and Lenders if required.
- Coordinate and remind the Borrower so as to assist them in their timely submissions of the information (financials, compliance..etc) as required under the agreement. repayments in accordance with the relevant provision of the agreement.
- Liaise with professionals as appointed by the lenders per the agreement (such as project consultants and Independent Engineers, Shipyard) to receive the required reports per the agreement and assist monitor to milestones (if relevant).
- Handle administrative tasks including preparation of reports and agency support.
- 2-3 years experience in a credit middle office, credit admin, loan agency team
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612
Registration Name: Dhanushi De Silva