- BBBH785154 Jun 18, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Fund Management business who are well known for their Fixed Income and Equity expertise.
The Singapore team is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their Portfolio Management Team. You will be responsible to provide credit research expertise for high yield credit, focusing on the fixed income portfolio.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct bottoms-up credit analysis and relative value assessment, access credit strengths and weaknesses, analyze debt covenants, build and maintain financial models, articulate credit opinions and provide investment recommendations
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the industry, business and financial risks of bond issuers to support investment decisions
- Provide updates on corporate actions and company earnings announcements
- Attend issuer roadshows and maintain contact with issuers' management team to obtain periodic business updates
- Conduct sector research to keep abreast of industry developments
- Key technical skillsets required include strong financial modelling, financial statement analysis, fundamental credit analysis, and valuation skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of related credit experience, preferably in Buy side industry
- Strong quantitative & analytic skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability, good attention to detail, well organized and adept at managing priorities
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140