- Feb 27, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
As part of the corporate strategy team in a HealthTech sector, the organizational development/ strategist will champion projects for change management, as an extension of the CEO office.
- Support the Organisation Development (OD) Strategic Planning team to conduct assessments, diagnose organisational needs, determine change readiness and appropriate interventions/programmes to achieve the desired outcomes of the OD agenda
- Use appropriate OD methodologies and tools to design/develop OD strategic plans and initiatives
- Work with stakeholders to align, orchestrate the OD plans and execute change initiatives sustainably
- Maintain an enterprise-wide view of OD initiatives and provide regular Management update on the plans, progress, successes and risks
- Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of OD initiatives, and review frameworks for improvement to shape the plans in support of the OD strategy
- Identify and incorporate industry best practices into OD plans/programmes
- Understand OD trends and thought leadership to support the development of OD capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree, with at least 5 years of relevant experience in organisational development
- Passionate in leading change and challenging status quo to drive organisational excellence
- Demonstrate understanding in OD frameworks and change management
- Established track record in conceptualising and executing change management, interventions and communications related initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team player with a growth mindset, strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to adopt a systems-level view of the concerns faced by different stakeholders and identify holistic ways to address them
- Ability to operate under ambiguity, adapt to continuous changes and think creatively to navigate complexity/solve complex problems
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1434405
Name: Tan Li Min Valentina