- Jan 18, 2023
Our client is of the Healthcare technology sector. This role involves copywriting of content, social media management and all rounded support in marketing related campaigns.
Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS) is the Ministry of Health's IT arm that digitises, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Our aim is to improve our population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient and cost-effective technologies with process and people.
You will be part of our Corporate Communications team that shapes the organisation brand and position as a trusted award-winning HealthTech Agency in Singapore. As a Junior Executive, you will support the DigiComms team in all aspects of digital marketing and administrative functions that support the organisation's initiatives.
- Assist in social media community management and reply to social media enquiries / comments
- Write / edit content copy and create content (e.g visuals and short-form videos) for the company's social media and digital platforms, including website, eDMs and e-newsletters
- Maintain and regularly update databases and statistics for use in reporting
- Assist in website updates / maintenance and enforce SEO best practices
- Support the team in campaigns, recruitment marketing activities and stakeholders requests for comms-related activities such as photo/video shoots
- Assist in the creation of newsletters and conducting of research for marketing purposes
- Provide procurement support for services and assets required by the team
- A degree / diploma in a relevant discipline covering areas such as mass communication / marketing / corporate administration
- Candidates with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience providing support in a corporate communications or marketing department would be advantageous
- Excellent proficiency in the English language, both verbal and written.
- Skill sets in copywriting and editing; ability to conceptualise and frame stories
- Ability to execute multiple projects concurrently and deliver on tight timelines
- Basic Photoshop/Illustrator and/or video editing skills would be advantageous
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1434405
Name: Tan Li Min Valentina