- Feb 20, 2023
Our Client is a leading technology agency that digitises, connects, and analyses the landscape of Singapore's healthcare ecosystem.
Position Summary / Project DescriptionMedia Events, Corporate events logistics, managing database for media articles, stakeholder engagement, compiling and tracking of statistics, update of the digital sites, editorial support for newsletters, EDMs and collateral
- Media monitoring to help staff keep apprised of the latest HealthTech and Healthcare local and global industry developments
- Support in organising events and taking care of media event logistics to achieve the organisation's objectives and ensure positive participant experience
- Support in maintaining the news sections in websites to ensure information is updated in a timely manner.
- Monitor data on our media reports and publicity activities within and beyond
- Maintain and regularly update several database for media events, knowledge management, and stakeholder engagement
- Support stakeholders requests for comms-related activities like photo/video shoots, developing collaterals
- Provide procurement support for services and assets required by the department
- Provide editorial support for newsletters, EDMs and collateral
- Maintain and update organisation statistics for use in media responses and leadership presentations
- Create and update presentations for stakeholder engagement
- Any adhoc tasks, as assigned to ensure smooth running operations of projects
- A degree / diploma in a relevant discipline covering areas such as mass communication / corporate administration
- Candidates with 3-6 years of relevant experience. Experience providing support in a corporate communications department would be advantageous
- Excellent proficiency in the English language, both verbal and written. Proficiency in one other language (Chinese, Malay or Tamil) is preferred to assist with the processing of media articles in vernacular languages
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Good interpersonal skills, and emotional sensitivity
- An organised worker with attention to detail
- A positive team player with an ownership mind-set, and able to multi-task in a dynamic environment, yet able to work independently with the ability to handle pressure under tight deadlines.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1434405
Name: Tan Li Min Valentina