Connectivity Analytics Strategist- Network Planning (Contract)
- BBBH766819 Oct 08, 2020 S$10-14k pm
Connectivity Analytics Strategist- Network Planning
Our client is a top global social media and networking organization where they provide a widely used platform to individuals and their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Connectivity Analytics Strategist with a background in Network Planning to join their team.
The Job Requirements
The role will focus on executing:
- Build Access and Transport (Fiber/Microwave) plans and business cases to support GTM activities
- Work with partners to bridge gap between product and use case delivery
- Conduct on-boarding/training with Network Teams (transmission, RF etc.)
- Report back product feedback to product teams for roadmap iteration
- Use network performance, coverage and other data layers to conduct gap analysis and ultimately recommend infrastructure expansion
- Actively improve the business model development of our Connectivity programs by representing APAC partner performance and feedback to inform, influence and support product roadmaps
- Bachelor's or higher relevant degree with network, telecommunication or emphasis in electrical/network engineering, computer science, analytics, statistics, economics (or equivalent degree/experience)
- 5+ years experience in RF engineering, network analytics or network planning
- Experience working on network performance and analytics for an operator or equipment vendor deploying or operating telecom networks in particular with technical aspects of RAN optimisation and RF/MW/Fiber backhaul planning
- Relevant experience with SQL or other data query systems, GIS and network planning tools (Atoll, Planet, Infovista, QGIS, Google Earth, Mapinfo, etc...)
- Knowledge of telecom infrastructure network principles, coverage and capacity requirements.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects with partners.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138