- BBBH783587 Jun 11, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client is a leading international bank is looking to hire a Compliance Officer to support on Source of Wealth remediation.
Compliance Officer (6 Months contract - highly extendable/convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank looking for a 6 months contractor to join their Source of Wealth remediation team.
- You will be responsible for performing plausibility checks on the Source of wealth write up in accordance with the guidelines.
- Required to review information from multiple sources to ensure complete and consistent information across the client profile
- To follow up with the relationship managers where additional information or clarifications are require and support them by ensuring the final write up meets the internal requirements
- You will accurately record the source of wealth information, and your assessment of the plausibility, with the supporting documents.
- Provide transparency and oversight to senior management to ensure cases are reviewed and completed in a timely manner and any issues are identified early.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- KYC knowledge in Source of Wealth is preferred.
- Knowledge of MAS and HKMA regulations is preferred
- Experience in SOW write ups
- Effective communication and stakeholder-management skills, particularly in the ability to liaise with relationship manager and compliance
- Strong attention to details to ensure that all items are accurately recorded for a robust audit trail
- Private Banking background is an advantage, but not mandatory (subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174