Commercial Banking (Financial Institutions) - Associate
- BBBH772199 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity within a Top Commercial Bank's Financial Institutions Team (Associate Level)
We are working exclusively with our client, a Global Commercial Bank to place an Associate within their Financial Institution team.
- The successful candidate will assist a team of Relationship Managers based in Singapore who are managing a broad and varied portfolio of Asian financial institutions with a focus on Japan.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to provide relationship and coverage support helping deliver a suite of products to Asian clients.
- Work closely with the Relationship team to deliver relationship management across the client base including the preparation of PowerPoint pitch books and client-focused marketing materials.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of clients from which the candidate would generate revenues from Markets products (Govt Bonds, Credit Bonds, derivatives, etc)
- Work alongside the Relationship Managers to negotiate terms and conditions of credit facilities and services after consulting with all relevant product partners and prepare proposals in order to seek approval.
- Ensure legal and other documentation is compliant with credit, Bank and Regulatory policy in order to minimise risk
- Degree/ Masters in Finance, Economics, or Business
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential and business proficiency in Japanese language would be desirable as the successful candidate will be marketing financial market products to Japanese speaking clients in Japan.
- 3-5 years prior experience within an investment bank, asset manager or broker is essential
- Highly organized self-starter who has shown some experience in developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients and generating revenues from that portfolio.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management