- JN -042023-1931409
- Aug 25, 2023
Tech Job Opportunity! We are partnering with our esteemed client in the government sector to recruit experienced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
The CISO is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of information security strategies and related policies in line with regulatory requirements and group's directions..
- Provide leadership for the group within the information security sphere through development of appropriate cyber security strategies and action plans
- Obtain executive support and formulate information security goals and establish policies, standards and procedures in line with group's cyber security directions
- Develop the culture of appropriate cyber security risk assessment and risk acceptance across from stake holders to end users and ICT professionals
- Ensure cyber security compliance to group's policies and standards
- Review, endorse and align information security and develop risk management and mitigation plans
- Advise management on the appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed
- Align IT needs with the strategic cyber security direction of the group.
- Implement change management process to keep up with evolving cyber threat landscape
- At least 10 years of management experience related to information security and working knowledge of security policies and procedures
- Good understanding of both IT and business processes and the relationship between them
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies and procedures
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Singaporeans only
If you meet the job requirements, do apply now with your updated CV.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22109486