- BBBH775063 Feb 09, 2021 Competitive
My client, a prestigious international bank is looking to hire a Business Control Specialist for their regulatory risk unit.
Business Control Specialist
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank on a six months contract to support their governance and management of regulatory risk and controls across Asia Pacific region.
- You will be responsible for supporting all administrative activities related to regulatory exam management, regulatory issue management, regulatory change and mandated assessments
- Support activities related to future outsourcing strategy
- Acting as an ambassador of the risk culture
- This position will require strong collaboration with senior members within the control functions across the Bank.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Relevant experience in executing key noted responsibilities within an operational risk, compliance type of role
- Understanding of regulatory risk management and Asia Pacific regulations preferred
- Experience in leading programs for proactively identifying regulatory risk exposure and potential non-compliant areas
- Information technology/systems, risk management, banking operations, finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174