- Feb 07, 2023
MMK is hiring a Business Analyst for a leading award winning IT Health tech agency who will be part of National level projects.
* Conduct user requirement analysis for the design, definition, development, implementation and enhancement of new or existing IT projects/systems.
* Liaise closely with business users, evaluate procedures and develop flow diagrams, use cases, as well as translating business functional requirements to technical requirements.
* Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, integration, testing, application patches and upgrades, ICT-related security management, in accordance with project methodologies and ICT policies.
* Be involved in various stages of the SDLC, and providing any application support, troubleshooting or liaison.
* Plan and coordinate end-user training for any IT system implementations or enhancements.
* Build good rapport and support the ACTRIS team in any application or its maintenance related tasks.
Requirements / Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT equivalent.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work independently.
* Meticulousness, Organized, Team player and as well as Good Articulation skills.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1876670