- Oct 19, 2022
Our client, a mid-size bank, is looking for a senior Remittance Specialist to join their team. This is a 12 months contract with a high chance of conversion to a permanent role.
The right person will manage day-to-day processing, control and monitoring of Outward remittance, Inward Remittance and Deposits for our Corporate Clients, as well as to provide support our Business Lines and clients, including our e-banking clients.
- To handle inward and outward remittances, CHATS payments, Swift payments, RMB cross border payments, Faster Payment System (FPS), Customer's account transactions in compliance with the compliance guidelines & Swift standard.
- To handle Inward/Outward payments for customers' FX, IRS, NDF, deposits &/or subsequent entries posting, deal confirmation & advices
- To manage customers' accounts daily activity, generate report / reconciliation and send the daily funding positions to Treasury. Answer customers' enquiries on their account by liaising internally (operational teams, Treasury, business) to find the solution if needed
- Perform quality assessment on the production of the team in Bangalore
- To provide daily position of maturing deposits to the Corporate Sales/Treasury/Fixed Income/Middle Office teams (whichever is appropriate) to obtain settlement or rollover instructions from clients and follow up subsequent written notices with them.
- To manage accounts monthly reconciliation report and investigate on any interest differences with IT team
- At least 10-15 years relevant knowledge in Remittance operations
- Excellent knowledge in various Swift messages types (including but not limited to MT1xx, MT2xx, MT3xx, MT5xx, MT9xx) and capable to construct manual Swift payments are essential.
- Knowledge in treasury and derivatives products is essential
- Knowledge in FATF/AML guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Past experience in quality Assessment / Client support is a plus
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in support clients and business lines; can work under pressure
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted. Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612