- Feb 14, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services.
Role and responsibilities
- Acting as a central point of contact for Client Onboarding and Regulatory adherence to the Business and External clients
- Liaising with multiple internal stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Business representatives and multiple middle and back-office teams
- Being responsible for assessing the impact of regulatory change to our process and procedures and ensuring client readiness for such changes
- Assisting with design and implementation of new processes/systems to ensure Barclay's clients are compliant for all necessary regulations
- Assisting in all relevant stages of new regulatory Project lifecycles including: design, testing & deployment/go-live
- Being the central point of contact to manage outreach and post outreach processes including management of information, query management & adherence tracking
- Collecting documents and information from clients/sales to fulfil the requirements of our Onboarding and regulatory processes
- Facilitating account maintenance, Offboarding Change requests, deletion and mothballing as directed by the Client or internal stakeholders
- Experienced in Client Onboarding with Derivative/ FX product knowledge
- Experienced in regulatory knowledge (MiFID, Dodd Frank/EMIR) and a broad knowledge of the E2E onboarding/offboarding process
- Ability to manipulate and manage large data sets with good analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues and risks
- Broad knowledge of the IB structure, functions, and their purpose/scope (Operations/Legal/Front Office/Risk and Regulatory Programme)
- Comfortable with using data/ reports to help in identifying gaps & initiating lean processes
- Regulatory change and/or Client Onboarding project management and strategic change experience
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932