- BBBH791892 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognised tier one houses.
The Singapore team is looking for an AVP to join their Loan Operations department to support the Loan Closing team. Reporting to the team lead, you are responsible for liaising with business and reviewing of all APAC Structured Loan documents and build the facility agreements in the Bank's systems.
Role and responsibilities
- Liaising with business and reviewing of all APAC Structured Loan documents to ensure operational workability
- Setup and maintain all APAC Structured Loan facilities in the Bank's systems including borrower and lender details, loan economic details, collateral details and account setups
- Process any trading of loan positions in the secondary market ensuring system records and documentation is accurately executed
- Respond to queries from borrowers, lenders and investors working closely with the Front Office, Credit Risk Management and General Counsel teams where needed
- Document financial and legal covenant requirements, monitoring borrower compliance for submission of financial covenants and processing waiver request on financial or legal events during the lifecycle of the loan
- Degree holder
- Solid understanding and working experience on structured loan documentation.
- More than 8 years of loan industry expertise within an international financial institution or specialist lender / agent organization.
- Working experience on closing new facilities and amendments for APAC clients towards origination, syndications and secondary trades.
- Working experience on Financial Covenants and Conditions Subsequent maintenance and monitoring process of legal documents recorded in loan agreements.
- Managing Financial Covenants and Conditions subsequent Compliance Reports and reporting receipts, outstanding and future receivables to business, credit, legal and management.
- Security agent responsibilities to monitor collaterals related to the deals including but not limited to MTM and top up/top down
- Work experience on Financial Applications and specifically Loan IQ experience will be solid advantage.
- Analytical - Outstanding analytical problem solving skills as well as the ability to inspire change based on data.
- Communication - Can operate in a fast-paced organization under pressure while supporting business with outstanding written and verbal communication skills to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Team Work and Attention to detail - Be dedicated and result oriented to work on own initiatives as well as team objectives to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140