- BBBH776823 Mar 03, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Private Bank who is known for their holistic range of wealth management services.
The Singapore team is looking for an Associate to join their Complaint Handling team. You will be managing the complaint handling process and be the conduit between business, products, legal & compliance and relevant specialists.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct accurate and complete investigation in a timely manner to ensure fair resolution
- Effectively manage issue resolution arising from the complaint handling process
- Collaborate with stakeholders to investigate and arrive at a final conclusion
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of submission of complaint handling related deliverables
- Provide support to the Team Head/team members to ensure smooth operation of the complaint handling team
- Assist the team in audits in relation to complaint handling
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance, risk and controls or audit function, with experience in complaints handling, preferably in wealth management
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Able to work independently
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140