- BBBH768055 Oct 26, 2020 Competitive
Our client, an award winning tech agency, is hiring an Assistant Director (Network Management) to join it's expanding team.
We're assisting our client, who is an award-winning technology agency in the Health Tech sector, to seek for an Assistant Director, IT Network Management.
The Assistant Director will provide technical leadership to the operational team responsible for the business' private cloud services, ensuring that there is minimum downtime to data centre operations.
- Manage data centre networks and ensure minimum downtime.
- Propose and implement solutions for good network performance and service availability.
- Oversee network change implementation and project.
- Conduct root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of incident.
- 10+ years in managing network operations centre and data centre network.
- Experience in leading a team of 10 and more.
- Experience in incident management, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, network monitoring, calling RFP.
- Able to present complex technical concepts/issues to senior management.
- CCIE in R&S/DC or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Able to be on 24/7 standby (rotational basis)
- Due to the nature of my client's business, this role is only open to Singaporeans and PR
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE WRITE-IN TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND UPLOAD YOUR CV (IN WORD FORMAT) to https://www.morganmckinley.com.sg/consultant/ee-fang-lee-r1980370/send-cv
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD, EA LICENSE NO: 11C5502
LEE EE FANG, REGISTRATION NO: R1980370
Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3189